Assetricity, LLC is a boutique international consulting firm with senior Subject Matter Experts (SME) deeply engaged in leading technical activities which are being cumulatively applied to enable the paradigm shift from traitional methods of Systems Integration to one based on System of Systems Interoperability. Assetricity consultants are engaged in many industry leading activities associated with physical asset lifecycle management, with a focus on enabling the Digital Asset to accurately reflect the Physical Asset throughout its entire life-cycle.
Historically, much of our industry experiance was focused in the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) domain and this resulted in the creation of our Integrated Operations and Maintenance for Oil and Gas (IOM-OG®) Consulting Practice. The IOM-OG practice helps industry participants leverage appropriate standards to achieve more flexible and sustainable O&M Solutions.
More recently, Assetricity has been deeply engaged with leading the Oil and Gas Interoperability (OGI) Pilot, which incorporates full life-cycle information management along with O&M interoperability. Assetricity has thus formed our OGI-Architecture (OGI-A™) Consulting Practice, while also developing enabling tools which are fully compliant with the open architecture of the OGI Pilot. The OGI-A Consulting Practice leverages the OGI Pilot and related standards, specifications and methods to provide a holistic and sustainable Solutions Architecture to Model, Monitor and Manage complex Systems of Systems with a focus on enabling Operational Excellence, Incorporating Operational and Enterprise Risk Management.
The OGI Pilot, along with the associated ISO OGI Technical Specification is a great example of how Assetricity's broad based knowledge of applicable standards and industry practices are needed to gain practical business value from what are otherwise seemingly disparate technical standards activities. Our consultants currently hold the following positions in standards bodies and industry solutions activities:
- Convenor of ISO Technical Committee 184 / Working Group 6 (OGI Technical Specification)
- OGI Pilot Program Manager
- Convenor of ISO Technical Committee 108 / Subcommittee 5 / Working Group 6 (Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines: Formats and methods for processing, communicating, and presenting relevant information and data)
- Chair of ANSI Accredited Standards Committee S2 / Working Group 10 / Panel 5 (Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines: Data processing, communication, & presentation)
- Member of ISO Technical Committee 184 / Subcommittee 5 / Working Group 7 (Diagnostics & Maintenance Application Integration) and Liaison to OPC/ISA-SP95/MIMOSA Joint Working Group
- ISO TC184 Liaison to ISO TC108
- ISO TC108 SC5 Liaison to ISO TC184 SC4
- OPC/ISA-SP95/MIMOSA Joint Working Group Member
- MIMOSA President
- MIMOSA Chief Technical Officer
- National Institute of Building Sciences Facilities Maintenance and Operations Council (FMOC) Member
In addition to the above standards roles, the Assetricity General Manager also services as the Chair of the OpenO&M™ Initiaitve. We have experience in all aspects of industrial systems development, information architectures, information standards, systems analysis, systems integration, strategic product development, and business analysis.
Assetricity provides specialized training and strategic consulting services to our clients. We focus on giving our clients the information and services they need to rapidly and cost-effectively leverage the key open standards for integrating O&M, Engineering and Asset Lifecycle Management into the Enterprise.